Inspired by: Wellness Mama
- 1 can of whole, unsweetened coconut milk (Native Forest or Natural Value recommended)
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon (or to taste) raw, local honey (Manuka honey provides added probiotic activity)
- Pinch of black pepper (increases absorption)
- Tiny piece of fresh, peeled ginger root or ¼ tsp ginger powder
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. If you have a Vitamix or other high speed blender you can skip step #2 and just mix on high for 3-5 minutes or until desired temperature.
- Pour into a small sauce pan and heat for 3-5 minutes over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- Drink immediately—makes 2 servings.