This dish is so good and filling you won’t miss the pasta or the meat!
Add more of your favorite veggies to make it your own. (Always use Organic ingredients when available)
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 2 med. Zucchini, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 cup broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2-3 large cloves chopped garlic
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- ½ cup Italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 jar of Jovial foods diced tomatoes Italian style
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut spaghetti squash lengthwise with a sharp knife (be careful, it can be tricky).
- Remove all seeds using a spoon to spoon it out.
- Place face down on a cookie sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes or until tender. Once done, set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- While spaghetti squash is cooling, sauté the rest of the ingredients in a large skillet with olive oil for about 10 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
- Take a fork and scrape the inside of the spaghetti squash into a large bowl. It will come out looking like spaghetti strands.
- Pour the veggies over the spaghetti squash strands.
- Mix, plate and enjoy!