If you would like to participate, here is what you’ll need to know:
1. Each backpack should be suitable for a young child and contain the following:
- 8 glue sticks
- 1- Fiskars Scissors
- 4- Folders w/ Pockets
- 1- Box Kleenex 200 ct.
- 2- Box 24 Crayola Crayons
- 1- 10 oz. Hand Sanitizer
- 2- Clorox Wipes Containers
- 1- Pencil Box
- 2- 12 pack of #2 Pencils
- 1- Colored Pencils Map Colors
- 3- Large Erasers
- 3- Composition Books
- 1- Manila Paper Pack 12X18 100 ct.
- 2- Assorted Construction Paper Pack 12X18
- 1- Washable Water Colors w/ Brush
- 1- Gallon size Ziploc Bags
- 1- Quart size Ziploc Bags
2. Bring your filled backpack to HealthWorks: A Family Wellness Center at 2317 Coit Rd., Ste B., Plano, TX 75075 before August 9th so that we can send them off to Jaxon Turner.
3. HealthWorks is offering a free new patient exam ($450 value) for all backpack donors. Call our office at 972-612-1800 to schedule a time to redeem this offer.
Let us know if you have any questions!
We are excited to support these children as they go back to school.