• 4 eggs, separated, room temperature
• 1 cup milk (raw cow’s or coconut both work)
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 1/2 cup coconut flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• coconut oil or butter for frying
1. Preheat griddle over medium-low heat.
2. In a small bowl beat egg whites until they peak.
3. In a medium-sized bowl combine coconut flour, baking soda, egg yolks, milk, vanilla, honey and sea salt, whisk together. Fold in egg whites into the mixture until fully incorporated.
4. Grease pan with butter or coconut oil. Ladle a few tablespoons of batter into pan for each pancake. Spread out slightly with the back of a spoon. The pancakes should be 2-3 inches in diameter and fairly thick. Cook for a few minutes on each side, until the tops dry out slightly and the bottoms start to brown. Flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
5. Serve hot with butter, coconut oil, honey, syrup, or fruit.