21-Day Standard Process Smoothie
· 1/2 banana, frozen
· 8 pineapple chunks, frozen
· 2 T raw tahini (option to try almond or cashew butter)
· 1/3 can coconut milk (option to try almond or cashew milk)
· 2 large handfuls spinach, kale, or other hearty greens
· 1 handful sprouts (any kind)
· 2 T Standard Process SP Complete
Optional Super-Food Additions:
· 1 T chia seeds
· 1T hemp hearts
· 1 T collagen for a protein boost
Blend until smooth, adding water as needed for drinkable consistency. The frozen fruit gives this smoothie a nice cool, creamy consistency. If you don’t have frozen fruit then use ice cubes instead.
Tip: Did you know that pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain that breaks down proteins? Bromelain eases pain & swelling. It’s long been used to help reduce post-workout muscle soreness or other body inflammation and soreness.